Set up your ZERO for the first time and create your very own NGRAVE Perfect Key. The most secure way in the market to create your own wallet. Oh, and it's so easy!
To get started select Create a wallet on the Choose your wallet screen and then select NGRAVE wallet.
In the first step the device asks you to register a fingerprint, as it will be used to generate a unique personalised wallet.
Based on the randomness, generated by the internal chip, combined with your fingerprint and the light intensity measured by your ZERO’s camera, personalised keys are generated on the spot.
- You can now freeze and unfreeze key values. After doing this a few times, continue by taping the Next button.
- You can now select groups of 8 characters and shuffle their values while the other part of the key remains the same. You can repeat this as many times as you like.
This interaction with the key ensures that you and you alone have seen and know the value of your key.
In the next step you will see your personalised key, created fully offline and seen by you alone.
- Before you continue, you first have to make a backup of your key, as it is crucial to be able to recover your assets if you break or lose your ZERO.
- You can do this with GRAPHENE, or use the recovery paper that came with the box.
Also see Demo: How to backup your NGRAVE "Perfect Key" on the GRAPHENE
- Select the checkbox to confirm you’ve made a backup.
You can now set up your dashboard.
- Swipe through the coin list and tap each coin you want to add. You can also tap the plus-icon to do a quick search for your coin.
The last step is setting up the LIQUID mobile app.
- To download and install the iOS or Android app, scan the first QR-code on the ZERO with your smartphone. Then open the app.
- You will need to authenticate with your phones authentication method.
The app will ask you to synchronise with your ZERO.
- Scan the second QR-code on your ZERO to import the app and import all your accounts.
During the synchronisation only the public keys are being transferred to the app. Your private keys remain safely offline on the ZERO.
With the app, you can from now on consult the real-time status and value of your accounts as well as receive and send transactions.