There are five steps in sending a transaction:
- Select the account from which you want to make a transaction, in the app, and make a transaction request by filling in the transaction details.
- Scan the QR code generated by the app, with the ZERO.
- Verify the transaction details on your ZERO screen and sign the transaction request offline with your fingerprint and, if required by your settings, PIN.
- Scan the QR code of the transaction signature displayed by the ZERO with your app.
- Your transaction is now broadcasted by the app to the blockchain.
You will receive a notification when the transaction has fully gone through.