- Width: 125mm (4.92").
- Height: 70mm (2.7").
Thickness: 13mm (0.51").
Weight: 180g (6.3 oz)
- The ZERO is made from a customized alloy of zinc, aluminum, magnesium and copper for optimal durability, protection, weight and feel.
- English, Spanish, French and Dutch will be supported on V1.0. However, new languages will be added and available through firmware updates.
- The ZERO screen is of high quality with a size of 101,6 mm (4”) diagonal LCD, high pixel density at 480 x 800 pixels, high clarity of 600Cd/m2, and is a capacitive Touch Screen.
Power management / battery:
- The ZERO comes with high-efficiency power management, including a built-in 1200 mAH battery with a USB-compatible charger.
- The device comes with a built-in USB-C port that allows for wall charging (a USB-C cable is also provided in the box).
MCU / Micro-Controller Unit(s):
- Unlike other hardware wallets, the ZERO has no Micro-Processing Unit (MCU). Instead, it features a much more powerful micro-processing unit (MPU). This gives it a larger memory capacity and computing power...
- 2019 STM32MP157C (High Performance Dual-core ARM® Cortex®-A7 including ARM® NEON and ARM® Trustzone® + ARM® Cortex®-M4 with FPU/MPU) with Secure Boot, Secure RAMs, Secure RTC, Active Tamper and Trustzone® Peripherals, Cortex M4 Resources Isolation. Ultra low power consumption.
SE / Secure Element:
- The ZERO has a built-in state-of-the-art secure element, a customized and upgraded version of the STSAFE A100 from ST-Electronics.
- There is a 12x12mm fingerprint sensor on the back of the ZERO.
- The back of the ZERO features a camera (640 x 480) that is used to scan QR-codes for transactions and also to generate additional randomness separate from the built-in chip during the key generation process.
Water and dust resistance:
- The ZERO is IP55-certified and is resistant to water and dust.